Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I like Mike.. Mitt's a loon, and I can prove it

It appears that Mike Huckabee is taking a heat round for his comments about Mormonism. You can read the story here. I fully agree with Mike in that they, (the Mormons) are a huge flippin' cult. Any religion that makes you wear funny undergarments, and doesn't believe that the Bible is the final authority is a cult.

Over the years we have had our fair share of nut cases coming to our door in pairs with their backpacks and squeaky clean dress, trying to sell us a bill of goods that will literally burn in Hell. They have stopped coming by. I think that they have our picture on the wall of those who will try and turn you away from us. I miss the company. I really like hitting a brick wall in conversation. I equally enjoy asking the hard questions that make them squirm in their funny underwear. In all seriousness though, I like planting the seed of truth.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything other than the fact that they are wrong, against the Mormons. Back in the day I was known to watch the Donnie and Marie show. I just can't take a grown man seriously when I know that he is wearing his special underwear.

Now, before it gets out, I would like to admit to having a pair of special underwear. The reason they are special to me is that my children bought them for me. They are a pair of boxers with a tool belt and tools printed on them. Along the waistband there is "Mr. Fixit" written in white letters on a black background. The only time I wear them happens when I have absolutely no others clean.

Somehow it's not the same...

No comments: