Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Elephants Eventually Shit...Even the Maggots Choke

The elephant took a big shit
in the room and the flies 
are circling. 

I stand in the windowless room,
choking back the bile.

Freud comes to me, blaming all my problems on wanting my father's cock...dad's tool of destruction. 
I am starting to feel uneasy 
and excuse myself.

Rapid thought change
turns my attention away from
that pretentious,
self projecting,
perverted,
coke fiend. 

Kinsey walks by
whispering, "They know I'm a cuck."
I laugh...
He was.

That big shit 
still sits there, unnoticed,
people milling about the rotting waste.

Jung jumps up, waving his hands
in the air.
I try to look like I don't notice...
Persistent fucker comes
towards me. 
"Oh hi, Carl."
He leans into my ear 
and whispers, 
"Word to your mother."
and the he's gone,
consumed by the 
ever rotting
pile of 
elephant shit. 

The room is starting to smell
like rotting lies
and facades.

Maggots are eating the corpses
of moral-less-humans.

Of the diddlers of 
mop top boys and
pony tailed girls, 
even the maggots choke. 

No comments: